A recipe that will reconcile you with beets bought sous-vide, cooked in supermarkets!
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 4 raw beets
- A bunch of fresh thyme
- A tablespoon of carrot honey (or other creamy or liquid)
- Olive oil
- Fleur de sel
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C.
- Peel the beets then dice them (be careful, it stains!). Arrange them on baking paper, on your oven plate.
- Crush the garlic cloves and cut them into tiny little pieces.
- Sprinkle the beets with the cloves of garlic, fresh thyme, honey, a drizzle of olive oil, and fleur de sel.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, stirring occasionally.
That's it ! You can add a little vinaigrette on top to make them creamier.